The Chase Sapphire Preferred offers a 50,000 sign-up bonus after meeting the minimum spend requirements of $4,000. You can also earn 5,000 points when you add authorized user during the same period. The Chase Sapphire Preferred (Learn More Here) is a great option to use along with The Chase Freedom card to maximize your rewards. If you have the Freedom Card, you can Activate 5x points bonus categories. and then transfer them to your Sapphire account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Review
Chase’s rewards program is one of the most flexible programs around. You can use the points a variety of ways, including booking travel through Chase, or transferring to one of the many Ultimate Rewards transfer partners including United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Hyatt Hotels, etc. to name a few (1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs.)
Highlights of The Chase Sapphire Preferred (Learn More Here)
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees making it a great card for travel.
- Free night’s stay when you redeem your points for 3-5 consecutive nights,
- Free hotel Internet and Boingo Wi-Fi,
- Car rental and travel accident insurance,
- Travel and roadside assistance
- Annual fee of $95 per year (is waived the first year)
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (Learn More Here) offers valuable rewards for frequent travelers and is definitely a card worth considering if you are under Chase’s 5/24 rule. If you are a fan of Chase’s partners, like United, Southwest, Virgin Atlantic, Marriott and Hyatt you also should consider the benefits of this card. To learn all about this card, learn more here.