This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This deal comes around from time to time. Check out this latest offer if you have a Citi card. If targeted, you can change your 1-click default payment mention to an eligible Citi credit cards and score a free $10 off at Amazon for doing so. Check to see if you are eligible here.
Get Free $10 Amazon Credit With Citi 1-Click Payment (targeted)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This promotional offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement or received an email for the 1-Click default payment and to purchases made with an eligible Citi Card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi Card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Citi Card.
- An eligible Citi Card is a Citi-branded consumer or business credit card issued in the US except for the Costco Anywhere Visa Card and the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card.
Free money at Amazon is good! Check to see if you have this one available to you, here!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.