Right now there is an increased sign-up bonus on the Ink Cash Business Card (Learn More Here).The sign up is 50,000 bonus points with this offer which is much better then the usual 30k offer making this a card offer that you should take a look at. This offer is really for 50,000 Chase UR points (that are worth $500 cash back.) Or even better, that can be transferred to travel partners (such as Hyatt, Marriott, United, Avios, etc.) if you have a card like the Chase Sapphire Preferred (Learn More), or Sapphire Reserve (Learn More).
Increased 50K Offer Chase Ink Cash Card
The Ink Cash Business Card has no annual fee and hefty earning potential with these bonus categories:
Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At office supply stores
- On internet, cable and phone services
Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At gas stations
- At restaurants
Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases*
Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year at Office supply stores like Staples.
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
Benefits Ink Cash Business Card (Learn More Here)
- Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Named “Best Rewards Card for Small Business Owners” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, July 2017
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee
You can read more about Chase Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partners here.
This is a strong offer on the Ink Cash Business Card (Learn More Here) especially for a no annual fee card. If you are under Chase’s 5/24, you may want to consider this card offer. Remember that since this is a business card, it won’t count towards the 5 in the 5/24 rule.