This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check your American Express account for the following new Amex Offer for You where you can score up to $100 back at Staples. This would be particularly good if you had the offer on a card that gets you benefits when shopping at Staples, like the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express where you get 5% cash back at U.S. office supply stores (on first $50,000 spent.)
Save Big At Staples With This New Offer!
Staples, Get 10% back, Up to $100. Expires 11/30/18.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Check your American Express Offers for You for the above new offer. You can get a lot of great items at Staples, check out the Top 5 Things That I Like To Order From Staples.com, Besides Office Supplies.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.