Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Delta Air Lines will be adding a second nonstop flight from Miami’s International Airport to Havana, Cuba, starting on Oct. 28, 2018. Delta will operate this additional flight five times a week and onboard an A320 aircraft with 16 seats in First Class, 18 in Delta Comfort+ and 123 in Main Cabin.
Delta currently flies from Atlanta, Miami, New York (JFK) to Cuba, but will be ending their New York (JFK) service on September 1, 2018.
Because Miami is an important market for Delta we want to offer more options to our customers,” said Luciano Macagno, Delta’s Managing Director for Latin America and the Caribbean. “The new flight provides our customers an evening departure from both points in addition to the current morning flight out of Miami and Havana where we are about to mark our second year of renewed service.
In 2018, Delta launched a series of services from New York, including:
- one to Antigua & Barbuda, beginning on Dec. 22, 2018
- a second daily flight to Nassau, The Bahamas, starting Oct. 1, 2018
- a new daily service to Kingston, Jamaica, effective Dec. 20, 2018
- and new Saturday service to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, beginning Dec. 22, 2018
Even better these new flights are already available to redeem miles for, and can be had at just 6,000 SkyMiles each way. Not a bad way to get to Havana!
Looking for More Delta Miles?
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express, The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
See other Delta flight news:
- New daily service to San Jose, Calif. beginning June 8
- Expanded year-round service to Lisbon, Portugal from previous seasonal service
- New nonstop Caribbean service this December to Kingston, Jamaica and Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Delta Launches Service between Orange County and New York-JFK
Feel free to share your thoughts below on this expanded service from Miami to Havana.