This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
As we told you last week, there is a very lucrative promotion where you can score 20% off your Amazon order when you use one MR point. This deal in combination with Prime Day, has made for some amazing deals for me. This deal keeps getting better and better. First, we found out that you might be able to activate the promotion more then once. Next, it looks like the promotion takes 20% off the original price of the item you buy, which when buying something discounted for Prime Day ends up saving you much more then 20%! Now, I logged into my America Express account to see that I had the following new Offer for 3x MR Points through 8/28/18.
Amazon Amex Deal Even Better With 3x MR Points
Be sure to save this one to your eligible American Express card/s:
Get 3X Membership Rewards Points, expires 8/28/18.
So, using 1 MR is saving me big on my purchases and then when I use my MR earning card to pay, now I’m earning 3x MR points too! Amazing! If you don’t have an Amex card that earns MR points, you are really missing out because Amazon and Amex do these deals often!
The Deal As Previously Posted
As an update: Readers are reporting that you can do this deal 2x when you activate here.
Yesterday we told you about Amazon Prime Day Upcoming. There are a bunch of promotions circling where you can rack up some free credits to spend on these deals when they are released for Prime Day. This promotion with save you up to $100 (20% off) when you use 1 MR point.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
Super Hot! Save Up To $100 On Amazon With 1 MR Point!
Get 20% off eligible purchases when you use Membership Rewards points (maximum discount of $100). Follow the steps below to redeem your promotional discount:
Terms & Conditions
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $100.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with a Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is activated.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- This promotion starts at 12:00 am PST on July 2nd, 2018 and ends when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards or third-party gift cards.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
This is a super awesome deal if you are targeted for it! Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.