Cardmembers of The Business Platinum® Card from American Express should check their account for the following targeted spend offer of up to 35,000 Membership Rewards points (MR). This is a sweet offer if you are targeted for it. EXPIRED
American Express Up To 35,000 Bonus MR Points With Spend
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases on your Business Platinum® Card from American Express.
- Earn an extra 10,000 points after you spend an additional $5,000 on all qualifying purchases on enrolled card.
- By 10/15/18.
You can check here.
Don’t have The Business Platinum® Card from American Express, check out all the benefits here!
Top Amex Business Platinum Benefits:
- American Express Global Lounge Collection: expansive network of lounges. These include access to the American Express Centurion Lounges, a Priority Pass Select membership, and Delta SkyClub Access.
- 35% Points Back on Redemptions: When redeeming your hard earned Membership Rewards points, for all or part of your flight with that airline, you’ll get a 35% rebate back to your account when flights are booked on amextravel.com. This is an unique perk to this card, that the personal one doesn’t offer. You have the ability to earn up to 500,000 bonus points annually with this benefit.
- 10 Free Gogo Wifi Passes Each Year: Who doesn’t love staying connected at 35,000 feet? With the business version of this card, you’ll get 10 free Gogo Wifi passes each year. You can select your passes online and they’re good for any of the airlines that offer Gogo Wifi, including Delta.
- Higher Earning Ratio on Large Purchases: For those looking to do some major spending on their card, then you’re in luck. With the business version, you earn 1.5X points on purchases of over $5,000 or more.
This is a nice offer if you are targeted for it for up to 35,000 bonus MR points.