This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Cardmembers of The Business Platinum® Card from American Express should check their account for the following targeted spend offer of up to 35,000 Membership Rewards points (MR). This is a sweet offer if you are targeted for it.
American Express Up To 35,000 Bonus MR Points With Spend
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases on your Business Platinum® Card from American Express.
- Earn an extra 10,000 points after you spend an additional $5,000 on all qualifying purchases on enrolled card.
- By 10/15/18.
You can check here.
Don’t have The Business Platinum® Card from American Express, check out all the benefits here!
Top Amex Business Platinum Benefits:
- American Express Global Lounge Collection: Through their expansive network of lounges, you’ll have access to over 1,200 airport lounges in 130 countries. These include access to the American Express Centurion Lounges, a Priority Pass Select membership, and Delta SkyClub Access.
- 35% Points Back on Redemptions: When redeeming your hard earned Membership Rewards points, for all or part of your flight with that airline, you’ll get a 35% rebate back to your account. This is an unique perk to this card, that the personal one doesn’t offer. You have the ability to earn up to 500,000 bonus points annually with this benefit.
- 10 Free Gogo Wifi Passes Each Year: Who doesn’t love staying connected at 35,000 feet? With the business version of this card, you’ll get 10 free Gogo Wifi passes each year. You can select your passes online and they’re good for any of the airlines that offer Gogo Wifi, including Delta.
- Higher Earning Ratio on Large Purchases: For those looking to do some major spending on their card, then you’re in luck. With the business version, you earn 1.5X points on purchases of over $5,000 or more.
- Lower Annual Fee: You get the same lounge access privileges that the personal card gets, however the annual fee for this card is $450 a year, vs $550. You’ll save $100 a year annually over the personal card, so if lounge access is a key reason for choosing one of these cards, then this one will cost you less.
This is a nice offer if you are targeted for it for up to 35,000 bonus MR points.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.