Chase Ultimate Rewards (UR) points are one of the most valuable impart because of how many transfer partners they have across both the hotel and airline industries. Last week, we told you about how Chase UR To remove Korean Air Skypass as a transfer partner.
Now, Chase has added a new transfer partner, Jet Blue. Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be transferred to Jet Blue at a rate of 1:1.
Chase UR Adds New Transfer Partner
If you’re looking for a great credit card offer, the Chase Sapphire Preferred, offers 50,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points making this a great travel credit card to earn free flights. You can compare the offerings on these top Chase cards:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – Learn More Here
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – Learn More Here
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card – Learn More Here
- Ink Cash Business Card – Learn More Here
- Chase Freedom – Learn More Here
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – Learn More Here
Chase has now added Jet Blue as a transfer partner. Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be transferred to Jet Blue at a rate of 1:1.