This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Chase is out with a launch of the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, where you can earn up to 65,000 points. Learn More about this offer here. You earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, earn an additional 25,000 points after you spend $15,000 total on purchases within the first year for a total up to 65,000 bonus points. The sign up bonus does count towards earning a Southwest Companion Pass.
Last Call! 65K Point Southwest Priority Card Offer
- 20% back on inflight purchases made with your Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 7,500 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- $75 Southwest® travel credit each year.
- Four Upgraded Boardings per year when available.
- 20% back on in-flight drinks, WiFi, messaging, and movies.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Consider the latest offering on the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, Learn More about this offer here.
Check out this launch offer on the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, Learn More about this offer here before it’s gone.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.