This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Los Angeles International Airport has made some changes to their policies and procedures, when it comes to flying with marijuana. Passengers will not be arrested or stopped if airport police find marijuana in your carry-on luggage. See the full details: LAX Now Allows Passengers To Fly With Marijuana.
- LAX Now Allows Passengers To Fly With Marijuana
- Hyatt Announces Andaz Turks & Caicos at Grace Bay
- United MileagePlus Premier Changes
- Redeeming Hilton Honors Points in South America
- Transfer American Express Membership Rewards to Hotel Partners
- Transfer American Express Membership Rewards to Airline Partners
- Delta Announces New Detroit to Honolulu (HNL) Service
- JetBlue Announces Basic Economy Added Next Year
- Priority Pass Adds 11 New Lounges
- United Flight Forced To Circle Back To Heathrow Then Cancelled Due To Passenger Behavior
You can Earn 325,000 Hilton Honors Points With Limited Time Offers. However, once you earn these points, you may be wondering on where you should redeem. In this post, we are going to focus on some possible South America redemption: Redeeming Hilton Honors Points in South America.
- 30% Transfer Bonus Amex MR To Hilton Honors
- Save $15 Back On Lyft With New Amex Offer
- JetBlue Deal Fares To Caribbean
- $35 Off $35 Instacart Means Free Groceries!
- $7 Code Off Uber Or UberEats (Existing Users!)
- Delta More Cheap Fares From Only 10K Miles
- $10 Off Uber Or UberEats From Venmo
- Earn 2,200 Miles With WSJ
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $49!
- Alaska Chance To Win 100,000 Miles & $2,500
- IHG PointBreaks Live Book Now!
The Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel is located in downtown Vancouver, part of the British Columbia providence of Canada. The upscale hotel is located on the lower 22 floors of the 48-story building which completed construction in 2010. See Hotel Review: Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver.
Drink of the Week:
- Inflight Margarita
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.