This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Right now you can grab Alaska miles with a 40% bonus when you buy 20,000 or more points. If you have a specific redemption in mind or if you need to top off your account, check out this promotion which is only good through October 28, 2018.
Alaska Miles 40% Bonus
- Transactions must be completed between 6:00 AM PST October 22, 2018 and 11:59 PM PST October 28, 2018 to be eligible for bonus miles.
- Miles are purchased from Points.com Inc. for a cost of $27.50 per 1,000 miles, plus a 7.5% Federal Excise Tax*, and GST/HST for Canadian residents.
- Miles are non-refundable and do not count toward MVP and MVP/Gold status.
- Offer is subject to change and all terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan Program apply.
- *Points.com Inc. is collecting Federal Excise Tax on behalf of Alaska Airlines Inc.
- Alaska Airlines Inc. has the obligation to collect Federal Excise Tax and remit the tax to the appropriate government agency.
Check out this offer if you have a specific redemption in mind or if you need to top off your account. Always compare the cost of the points to the cost of your ticket to make sure that you are getting a good deal.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.