This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Amazon is out with another offer where you can score an additional $15 in free promotional credit when you reload $100 or more and pay with 1 MR point! This is targeted, so you will have to try and load it to your account here. Having an American Express card for Amazon deals has really been paying off lately!
Amazon Free $15 With $100 Reload & 1 MR Point
This is an invitation only offer. To receive your promotional credit you must:
- Click on the button below to activate this promotion. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click this button.
- Reload $100 or more between July 31, 2018 01:00:00 PM, 2018, and December 22nd, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
- Choose your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card under “Select a payment method” and use Membership Rewards points for at least a portion of your Reload.
For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $15 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com account that was used to reload your Amazon.com Gift Card balance within three (3) days after completing the qualifying reload using American Express Membership Rewards points.
If you’re looking for American Express cards to earn Membership Rewards points consider the following:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.