This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers. Offers for the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express, Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, and Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by PMM and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Amazon Sweet Deal Bose Headset
- The following Apple products are compatible with the audio cable that has an inline remote and microphone: iPhone: 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus , iPod touch: second, third, fourth and fifth generations , iPod classic: 2009 (120GB and 160GB) , iPod nano: fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh generations , iPad : all models , MacBook : unibody and Pro , iPod shuffle : 3rd and fourth generation
- Proprietary Stay Hear tips, in three sizes, conform to your ear’s shape to stay comfortably in place all day
- Sweat- and weather-resistant; engineered and tested for lasting quality and durability. Not noise cancelling
- Inline microphone and remote for easy switching between calls and music with select iPhone models
- Matching protective carrying case included. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use also see page 10 for troubleshooting. SoundSport in-ear headphones:1.06 m (17.86 g),StayHear tips:2.5 cm H x 1.9 cm W x 0.95 cm D,Clothing clip:1.9 cm H x 0.63 W x 1.27 cm D,Case:8.4 cm H x 8.4 cm W x 2.8 cm D
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.