This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Yesterday we told you about a Southwest fare sale from only $41. When they have their sales, you can save on point redemptions in addition to cash pay. While you won’t have the bonus points from this offer in time for this sale, Southwest has great sales regularly that you will be able to take advantage of. You should consider the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card which has an increased offer right now!
Increased 60K Southwest Card Offer
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Plus earn 20,000 points after you spend $12,000 within your first year.
- 7,500 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- 20% back on inflight purchases made with your Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- $75 Southwest® travel credit each year.
- 4 upgraded boardings per year when available.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Consider the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card which has an increased offer right now!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.