This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check your American Express account/s for the following new Offer for You where you can save $50 at Saks Fifth Avenue. Be sure to add this to your eligible Amex card/s. If you did the Saks Black Friday deal that we told you about (Hot! Saks 5th Ave $75 Gift Card With $150 Order!) this would be a nice double dip!
New American Express Offer Saks 5th Ave Save $50!
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions in-store at Saks Fifth Avenue or online at saks.com by 1/14/2019. See full offer terms for conditions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Don’t forget Amex Platinum Added $100 Free Saks 5th Ave Benefit.
This is a good offer! Did you get this one?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.