Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
The airline industry is very competitive and must constantly evolve to win customers and be profitable. This includes refreshing existing aircraft and purchasing new planes with innovative offerings. Aircraft manufacturers are always improving existing models and offer clean sheet designs to meet these demands. See Upcoming Changes to Delta’s Aircraft Fleet for 2019 and 2020.
- Delta’s 5 New Tokyo Haneda Flights They Want to Add
- Are United’s Cabins Competitive Against American and Delta?
- Drastic Changes to American Airlines Flight Attendant Bases
- How to Access American Airlines Admirals Clubs
- American Airlines New York City (JFK, LGA) Strategy
- Upcoming Changes to Delta’s Aircraft Fleet for 2019 and 2020
- Was Your Info Compromised In Marriott Breach? Here’s How To Find Out
There are numerous ways to access an Admiral Club when flying on American Airlines or oneworld Partner. Across the system, there are you can find these clubs at over 35 airports around the world. See your options: How to Access American Airlines Admirals Clubs.
- American Express New Silvercar by Audi Offer Save $100
- Deal: Earn $100 in Gift Cards With Flight or Hotel Booking
- Amazing Deal Alert: Ritz Carlton St. Louis $45 Club Rooms
- Intercontinental Hotels 3rd Night Free Offer
- $200 Property Credit From Amex Waldorf Las Vegas
- IHG Points & Cash Cyber Sale
- Delta Premium Select Award Sale To Asia
- Last Call Alaska 40% Bonus On Miles
- New IHG PointsBreak Coming Monday
- Uber Eats BOGO Promotion
On a recent trip from New York – San Francisco (SFO), I decided to use a Regional Upgrade certificate to confirm into the Delta One business class cabin. Surprisingly, my flight had upgrade space available at time of booking and I was instantly confirmed into 4C. See: Flight Review: Delta One Business Class New York – San Francisco (SFO).
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine in Delta One
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!