In mid-February, Marriott and American Express launched the New 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy Business Card Offer. If you grabbed that offer, you should check your American Express account to see if you are targeted for the following spend offer on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card.
Earn Up To 45,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points (targeted)
- Earn up to 7,500 bonus points each month for 6 months.
- (Up to 45,000 points total) when you spend $5,000 or more in eligible purchases that month.
- Did you get this offer or something different?
As a reminder, if you didn’t jump on this card offer check out the earning potential.
Earning potential of Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card:
- 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases
You also receive 1 free night award every year after your account anniversary, (up to 35,000 Marriott points.)
Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status.
If you haven’t considered the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card take a look now before the initial welcome offer is gone.
Did you get this targeted spend offer or something different?
HT: Reader Marc