Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Southwest has now begun selling tickets to Hawaii. If you are planning a trip to Hawaii, check out the options that they have available now! To kick off their new flights, they’re offering flights as low as $49 from the mainland to Hawaii!
Southwest Selling Tickets To Hawaii
Your dream vacation is almost here! Soon Southwest® will be flying to Hawaii, so your next vacation can be full of amazing beaches and memories you’ll never forget.
Scroll down to see all the amazing things you can do on your Hawaiian vacation, and discover how you get low fares, no hidden fees, and more out of your trip with a Southwest flight to Hawaii. Check below for service start dates and book now to enjoy your amazing trip to Hawaii.
Oakland to Maui for $49 one-way on Southwest Airlines:
Honolulu to Maui for $29 one-way on Southwest Airlines:
We are in the business of connecting People to what is important in their lives, and it is no secret that Californians love Hawaii. To build on our strength in the Bay Area, Oakland will be our first gateway to the Hawaiian Islands.
- Service will launch to Honolulu on March 17 with one trip daily during the first week of service and an increase to two on March 24.
- The state capital is a natural first choice for service to Hawaii, and offers a wealth of attractions to interest a variety of Customers.
- Next in Oakland is service to Kahului, Maui! We will begin with one trip daily on April 7, and increase to two trips daily on April 10. There is so much to experience on the island of Maui, from the beautiful coral reefs to the Road to Hana. Just writing this makes us wish that we were already there!
Also in this schedule, we are excited to announce a second gateway to Hawaii: San Jose, California.
- On May 5, we will begin nonstop service to Honolulu with one trip daily.
- A few weeks later on May 26, Silicon Valley Customers will have more options to Hawaii with the introduction of nonstop service to Kahului, Maui. One thing is for sure…it will be tough to decide between these two destinations when planning a vacation from San Jose!
Another exciting piece included in today’s initial Hawaii schedule release is interisland flying. Since there are only two ferries that operate interisland services, flying is an integral part of travel between the islands.
- On April 28, flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Maui take off with four trips daily.
Check it out! Southwest has now begun selling tickets to Hawaii.