Last year, we shared how Hyatt announced they’d be acquiring Two Roads Hospitality, which is composed of Joie de Vivre Hotels, Thompson Hotels, Destination Hotels, tommie and Alila Hotels & Resorts.
As part of the acquisition, Thompson Hotels will be the first join the World of Hyatt loyalty program for stays starting March 28, 2019. World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points and enjoy in-hotel benefits at all eight participating Thompson Hotels.
Here’s the rollout of when Two Roads Hospitality will join World of Hyatt:
- Thompson Hotels (for stays starting March 28, 2019)
- Joie de Vivre Hotels (for stays starting May 15, 2019)
- Alila (coming soon)
- Destination Hotels (coming soon)
Participating Thompson Hotels include:
- Gild Hall
- The Beekman
- The Cape in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Thompson Chicago
- Thompson Nashville
- Thompson Seattle
- Thompson Toronto;
- Thompson Zihuatanejo on Mexico’s Pacific Coast
At this time, Thompson Playa del Carmen is not participating in the World of Hyatt Program and is not considered a Hyatt “hotel” or “resort.”
To celebrate, World of Hyatt is offering an exclusive member offer to encourage the trial of these brands. Members can earn 2,000 Bonus Points for their first qualifying stay exploring participating hotels in each of the new brands, plus a free night (at a Category 1-4 property) when they try all four brands.
Additionally, all World of Hyatt credit card holders will earn an additional 4x Bonus Points when spending at Thompson Hotels, and Hyatt credit card holders will earn an additional 3x Bonus Points.
- Hyatt & Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) Loyalty Alliance
- World of Hyatt Grows SLH Loyalty Alliance with Added Participating Hotels
- World of Hyatt Adds 57 More SLH Properties to Progr