If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can do a free trial here and score a $10 off $20 Whole Foods.If you had been thinking of doing a trial of Amazon Prime, this is a nice bonus. Check out this limited time deal here.
$10 Off $20 Whole Foods With Amazon Prime Trial
Terms & Conditions
• To qualify, you must sign-up for Prime by 11:59 p.m. (PT) April 30, 2019, using the sign-up form located at http://www.amazon.com/primesavings or http://www.amazon.com/wholefoods10.
• Offer limited to US customers who receive this offer and sign-up for Prime for the first time by 11:59 p.m. (PT) April 30, 2019.
• Offer limited to one $10.00 promotional credit per customer.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.00.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon Prime that will provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit using the Whole Foods Market app. Promotional credit must be presented at checkout for it to apply.
• Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) May 31, 2019.
• Promotional credit applies to any items available for purchase at your Whole Foods Market other than gift cards, alcohol, postage, and gift wrap services.
• Promotional credit may only be used on a single purchase of qualifying items totaling at least $20.00, excluding all applicable taxes, and purchase must be made in-store at a Whole Foods Market store in the United States.
• Promotional credit does not apply to orders placed for Whole Foods Market through Prime Now.
• You must have a current Prime membership when you redeem your promotional credit.
• Whole Foods Market reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all items purchased at the time your promotional credit is redeemed.
• If any of the products purchased using the promotional code are returned, your refund will equal the amount you actually paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.