In late summer 2018, we wrote about Hyatt’s partnership with Small Luxury Hotels of the World(SLH). With this partnership, World of Hyatt members have the ability to earn and redeem World of Hyatt points at participating SLH hotels when members book through Hyatt channels.
As of today, even more SLH hotels continue to participate, World of Hyatt members will be able to earn and redeem points and enjoy on-property member benefits in more than 200 participating SLH hotels in the World of Hyatt program
Earning and Redemption
- World of Hyatt members earn 5 Base Points per $1 USD spent on eligible room revenue
- World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible room revenue spend (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
- Qualifying nights at SLH hotels will count toward earning World of Hyatt elite-tier status
- World of Hyatt members can redeem points to use for free night awards on SLH hotel reservations; each SLH property has been categorized into Hyatt’s existing hotel award chart.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast for two guests
- Room upgrade (one category at check-in if available)
- Early check-in (noon, based upon availability at check-in)
- Late check-out (2:00pm, based upon availability at check-in)
Here’s the full list of the latest SLH properties being added: