According to the Uber Newsroom, Uber will be making some enhancements to their Uber Black service including quiet mode! Take a look at all the items below. I love Uber, it is super convenient! If you still haven’t tried Uber yet, you can still get a credit towards your first ride with my referral link, here or your credit can be applied to your UberEats order instead!
Uber Enhances Uber Black
- Quiet Mode: if you need to respond to emails or are in the mood for a nap, make your trip a quieter one with just one tap. If you’re in the mood to chat, that’s an option too.
- Help with Luggage: let your driver know an extra pair of hands is needed for your luggage.
- Temperature Control: communicate your optimal temperature before entering a vehicle.
- Extended Pickup Period: riders will have a little extra time to get to the car when unexpected delays pop up.
- Premium Support: access premium phone support with live agents if you need something to be made right.
- Professionalism: ride with confidence knowing that your professional, commercially-licensed driver is at the top of his or her game.
- Consistent Vehicle Quality: expect the same kinds of rides, every time, with consistent vehicle model, makes, interiors, and exteriors.
Looking for ways to save on Uber?
The Platinum Card® from American Express gives you up to $200 Uber savings annually, as one of the cards many benefits.
Consistency is probably key if they are looking to gain the business traveler who needs a ride every week or often. Quiet mode is also a good addition.
HT: Uber Newsroom