Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
According to the Uber Newsroom, Uber will be making some enhancements to their Uber Black service including quiet mode! Take a look at all the items below. I love Uber, it is super convenient! If you still haven’t tried Uber yet, you can still get a credit towards your first ride with my referral link, here or your credit can be applied to your UberEats order instead!
Uber Enhances Uber Black
- Quiet Mode: if you need to respond to emails or are in the mood for a nap, make your trip a quieter one with just one tap. If you’re in the mood to chat, that’s an option too.
- Help with Luggage: let your driver know an extra pair of hands is needed for your luggage.
- Temperature Control: communicate your optimal temperature before entering a vehicle.
- Extended Pickup Period: riders will have a little extra time to get to the car when unexpected delays pop up.
- Premium Support: access premium phone support with live agents if you need something to be made right.
- Professionalism: ride with confidence knowing that your professional, commercially-licensed driver is at the top of his or her game.
- Consistent Vehicle Quality: expect the same kinds of rides, every time, with consistent vehicle model, makes, interiors, and exteriors.
Looking for ways to save on Uber?
The Platinum Card® from American Express gives you up to $200 Uber savings annually, as one of the cards many benefits.
Consistency is probably key if they are looking to gain the business traveler who needs a ride every week or often. Quiet mode is also a good addition.
HT: Uber Newsroom