Marriott has a promotion where new Marriott Bonvoy members can earn a free night award (worth up to 25,000 points) after just two paid stays at Marriott Hotels now through 11/28/2019.
As a reminder, this is only for new members so if you already have an account you wouldn’t be eligible, however if you have any family members or friends that don’t, they would be able to.
Here’s how to redeem:
Make reservation online:
- Log on to Marriott.com to make your reservation
- Once the reservation is complete, the hotel will receive an electronic notice of your Free Night Award
- You will receive an email confirmation of your award reservation
Free Night Award Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid only for new members of the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- Existing Marriott Bonvoy members are not eligible.
- Make two paid stays between 7/8/2019 and 11/28/2019 at participating hotels during your earning period to receive a Free Night Award (worth up to 25,000 points)
- For a list of current Marriott Bonvoy participating brands, visit https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic award and will be automatically deposited into your Member account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Award must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- You may use additional points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability.
- Award is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates or package programs.
- Award may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Award may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, resort fees, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn points for room charges or room tax covered by the Award.
- The Award is good for one night, for one room only, at Marriott Bonvoy participating hotels and counts toward Elite-level membership for the room the member personally occupies.
- See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi#earnfor more information.
- Award must be used by the member.
- Award cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for points.
Check out Marriott Launches New No Fee Bonvoy Bold Card to earn more Marriott points!
Hat Tip: Loyalty Lobby