This promotion has been extended through September 6th, 2019! Expired.
Last week we told you how you could Redeem Delta SkyMiles for 2 Cents/Mile with Delta Vacations.
Redeem Delta SkyMiles For 2 Cents/Mile Offer Extended 3 Days!
Love racking up the Delta Miles?
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express, The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
As previously posted, Delta has a great deal going on now where you can redeem your SkyMiles for 2 cents/per mile on all of their vacation packages that include a flight and hotel. Normally if you were to redeem SkyMiles for vacation packages it’s at a 1 cent/per mile ratio so with this latest offer, you’re essentially getting twice the value for your SkyMiles.
In order to take advantage of this offer you must book through now through August 30, 2019. Delta SkyMiles Medallions members can save even more by using promo code SMLOYAL19 when booking.
As someone who has never booked a Delta vacation package before, I went ahead and pulled the trigger for the great redemption value plus the ability to earn elite qualification miles on the flights.
Here’s some sample itineraries:
- If you wanted to head out to Scottsdale for a few nights, you could redeem a vacation package for a flight from Los Angeles to Phoenix plus two nights at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa for 19,000 SkyMiles.
- If you wanted to head out to Seattle for a few nights, you could redeem a vacation package for a flight from San Diego to Seattle plus two nights at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington for just 26,000 SkyMiles.
- If you wanted to head out to Las Vegas for a few nights, you could redeem a vacation package for a flight from New York to Las Vegas plus two nights at Aria Las Vegas for just 55,000 SkyMiles.
As a reminder, the flights booked through SkyMiles vacations do earn Medallion Qualification Miles and count toward MQD’s, both which aren’t normally true when just redeeming SkyMiles for flights outright.
Dellta Vacations Terms and Conditions.
- When you book between August 26 – 30, 2019, your Delta miles with the SkyMiles Program are worth double (compared to the standard Delta Vacations miles redemption offer) when you use them towards the purchase of any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, for travel anytime. Example: Example: 50,000 miles normally = $500. With the promotion 50,000 miles = $1000 off your flight and hotel package. Offer expires August 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern time.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Offer is redeemable up to 999,999 miles on flight and hotel packages to any Delta Vacations destination.
- To review rules for Delta Vacations miles redemption, please visit deltavacations.com/milestogo.
- Offer is not retroactive, and is not available on prior reservations. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations via delta.com/vacations or the customer engagement center: 1-800-800-1504. World Agent Direct bookings are not eligible.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations air reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Offer is not valid with gift cards, Ski packages, Dive packages, Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms, and Avalon, other discounts or special status fares (such as companion, agency/industry discount, web fares, senior fares child rates), or for groups of 10 or more.
- Only one SkyMiles® account number allowed per reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation, miles will not be redeposited into your SkyMiles account. The SkyMiles account holder will receive a Delta Vacations voucher for the value of the miles at the time of they were applied to the booking as payment.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. To review the rules for Delta Vacations miles redemption, please visit deltavacations.com/milestogo. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs -U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.