This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers. Offers for the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card and Delta Reserve® Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by PMM and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Amazon Get $5 Credit With $20 eBook Spend
Amazon is offering free $5 credit when you spend $20 on eBooks. Check out this offer if you like to have plenty of reading material on your trips!
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is by invitation only.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Offer applies to all Kindle eBooks made available through Amazon.com and smile.amazon.com, including pre-orders that are fulfilled within the offer period.
- Offer does not apply to eBook pre-orders that are fulfilled outside the offer period, physical goods, digital magazines, audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), print books, or digital subscriptions such as Kindle Unlimited.
- To receive a promotional credit, you must (1) activate the offer any time during the offer period and (2) purchase the specified amount on any Kindle eBooks by 11:59 PM PST on Dec 4. You will then receive a promotional credit, and this credit will be automatically applied to your next Kindle eBook purchase. Any Kindle eBook sold on Amazon.com is eligible for this credit.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Within 4 days of activating the offer and spending the specified amount on Kindle eBooks, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates that the promotional credit has been applied to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit. You can view your available eBook credit balance on any Kindle eBook detail page.
- Your eBook credit expires 21 days after it is applied to your account.
- Taxes and add-on purchases to the qualifying purchase (like an Audible companion) do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.