Amex Centurion Lounge JFK Now Hiring
On the heel’s of American Express Centurion Lounge Phoenix Sky Harbor Opens, the credit card issuer is already planning for their next opening.
American Express has announced plans to open a Centurion Lounge at New York’s John F. Kennedy, but hasn’t given an exact date yet. It turns out hiring has begun for the new lounge, so I’d imagine based on this timing that it should be open within the next several months. We also know that the hours will be from 5am-11pm daily once open.
Access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary for global Platinum Card® and Centurion®Members. Both cardholders of the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express are able to access the lounge and can bring in two guests with them each time. See more American Express Platinum Benefits Overview here.
Currently the roles open are Team Leader, Centurion Lounge – JFK Airport as well as Member Service Professional / Travel and Concierge, Centurion Lounge – JFK Airport.
As a Centurion Lounge Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a cohesive team environment
- Coaching your team to provide a high-touch, premium experience for all lounge guest
- Inspiring your team of MSPs to achieve their goals by providing continuous coaching, training and development; as well as, rewarding and recognizing accomplishments
- Communicating with your team to ensure that they are well informed about changes that may affect them and their customers
- Managing your team to ensure adequate servicing coverage is provided 365 days per year, which may include filling in when needed
- Evaluating team performance and creating development and action plans, on an individual level, that are owned and driven by each team member
- Working closely with the food and beverage lounge partners to create an extraordinary customer experience for all Centurion Lounge visitors
- Take an active role with promotional in-house events
- Identifying opportunities to improve operations within the Centurion Lounge, through collaboration, and partnering with appropriate business partners with an enterprise mindset
- Challenging yourself and your team to “raise the bar” by driving continuous improvement
Lounge Hours of operation are from 5a – 11p ET 7 days a week. Candidate must be able to work between these hours and days. Hours are subject to change due to business need.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- American Express Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Review
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- American Express Centurion Lounge Las Vegas Review
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle