Chase Launches New Freedom Flex Card
Chase is out with a new Freedom Flex card. This is a great card for everyday purchases, let’s take a look at the impressive lineup of benefits. With the Freedom Flex card you can earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 on combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter after you activate. Impressively, you also earn 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase, and 3% on dining including takeout and drugstores, (1% on all other purchases.) The Freedom Flex card is a World Elite Mastercard.
- For the rotating 5% category for October – December, you can activate 5% at Walmart and PayPal.
Chase is offering a $200 bonus plus 5% cash back grocery store offer
- You can earn a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Also earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart®purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.*
With no annual fee, this is a great offer on the Freedom Flex card.
World Elite Mastercard benefits include:
- $800 per claim ($1,000 per year) in cell phone insurance;
- $10 Lyft credit for every five rides per month;
- 5% cash rewards on Boxed purchases;
- A free ShopRunner membership;
- Double VIP+ points for Fandango movie tickets.
You also receive two previously announced benefits:
- 5% total cash back on Lyft rides through March 2022
- A free three-month trial to DoorDash with a 50%-off discount for nine months after that.
Once you go to Freedom Flex card,
you can explore the categories by clicking on 5% cash back calendar and you can see the World Elite Benefits under Perks and offers.