This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Starwood has just announced their fall promotion, Better By The Night, where you can earn an unlimited amount of SPG points. The promotion gives you plenty of time to pad your Preferred Guest account with Starwood since the promotion starts October 1, 2012 and runs through December 20, 2012. You’ll earn double Starpoints when you stay 1 to 2 nights. Better yet, you’ll earn triple points when you stays 3 or more nights.
How To Register
- Must register on the Better By The Night promotion site (not live yet) by November 30, 2012
Funny this promotional picture is taken at the (relatively) new St. Regis on Bahia Beach in Puerto Rico. We spent several nights in a giant suite and found the hotel grounds to be fantastic. Our stay there last year was on an award when it was at a category 6 but unfortunately, it is now a category 7 hotel requiring more points for the same award reservation.
- Earn Double Starpoints on eligible stays of 1 or 2 nights
- Earn Triple Starpoints on eligible stays of 3 or more nights
Terms And Conditions
- Must register by November 30, 2012
- Registered members can earn bonus Starpoints with every eligible stay between October 1, 2012, and December 20, 2012
- Detailed terms and conditions
This is my kind of promotion. Not only does it reward you for staying in their hotel, it rewards you for not hopping back and forth between two hotels. The biggest bonus in my opinion is that this promotion is not capped, so you can go hog wild with this potentially PointMegaDon promotion.
Related Fall Hotel Promotion Posts
- 50,000 Hilton Points & Instant Hilton Gold Status (Targeted)
- 40,000 Marriott Points With Fall MegaBonus Offer
- 65,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points With Imagine The Possibility Fall Promotion
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.