This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Since today was part of TSA
grope-your-mother-brother-sister opt-out week, I couldn’t resist the urge to travel. Well, I could have, but I actually needed to travel. My eyes were laser focused on finding any anomalies. I departed the first flight of the day and caught an early flight back after the day was done.
The TSA screening process already costs about $11.38 per screening according to some reports. So on national opt-out day the price was likely higher per screening and of course everything went as smooth as slicing warm butter.
Departure was a breeze in Atlanta. I took TSA Pre Check lane and went through security in about 60 seconds. No kidding, it was that fast.
On the return flight, TSA Pre Check again called my name and we breezed through security in about 45 seconds. It would have been faster but the money roll in my suit jacket (totally kidding) must have caused a delay and it was slow through the conveyor belt.
Even though our TSA opt-out week was flawless, not all reports today were the same.
According to this report, the TSA exposed the breast of an underage minor related to Texas representative Ralf Hall. Really?
Did you get your $11.38 worth this week?
Related TSA Posts
- 33 Loaded Guns
- Are your bags safe from TSA theft
- TSA Pre Check rolling out to new airports
- Shocking cavity search would be accepted by 1/3 of americans from TSA
- TSA removes backscatter nude-o-scopes from major airports
- Mrs Weekly Flyer’s Run-In with the TSA
- TSA causes 2 hour delay at JFK airport
- Senator Leads Charge To End TSA
- TSA Pre – My first time and why I waited so long
- TSA is broken and they know it
- TSA requests mother’s milk but throws out good coffee
- TSA searches 3 year old boy in wheelchair on his way to Orlando
- Blogger exposes loophole in TSA’s screening process
- TSA responds to blogger about his viral video
- Miss USA sexually assaulted by TSA
- TSA detains US Senator from Kentucky, Rand Paul
- Lady screams for TSA agent arrest at checkpoint
- TSA strip searches an 85 year old woman
- Person goes through TSA security with 38 caliber gun and boards plane
- TSA inspector busted for stealing iPads