This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some say patience is a virtue. I would agree, especially when it comes to offers with the Chase Ink Plus. Earlier this year, there were plenty of write ups about the 60,000 bonus point offer for Chase Ink cards, which was a great deal in and of itself and one that I took them up on. But those who’ve held out may be in for a surprise with this targeted offer. Chase is back with a 70,000 bonus offer for the Chase Ink Plus Business card.
What makes me happy? Earning tons of points and miles. I’ve already racked up hundreds of thousands of points with American Express offers, 140,000 points with the Ritz Carlton card, Gold Status and Free nights with Hilton, and Starwood Preferred Guest Points. But this offer adds points to a great flexible program with the ability to transfer to partners of Chase Ultimate Rewards.
How To Apply For The 70k Offer (Targeted)
- Navigate to Chase’s website and enter your personal invitation number
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Must respond by 9/15/2014
- Invitation Code:
- Offer Code: JQB
This is a tough one. One one hand, I have the ability to apply for yet another 150,000 Business Platinum offer. On the other hand I have the ability to apply for this 70,000 Chase Ink Plus offer. These are First Class problems to have.
Which would you apply for? Why not both?
- 70,000 Chase Ink Plus Sign-Up Bonus
- Denied from Chase 70,000 Ink Plus Offer
- Approved: 140,000 Point Ritz Carlton Offer
- Credit Cards That Give Back 7%-10% Points And Miles Each Year
- Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners
- How To Transfer Chase Points Between Accounts
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Chase Points To Marriott Points? Continue Reading For The Answer
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn more miles through shopping portals
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Update on award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Get 5% cash back from Chase Freedom card and transfer tutorial
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn 8 points per dollar and $2 off every gallon of gas
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.