This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I need to give a quick update regarding the Delta Routes With New Delta Transcon 757-200 Flat-Beds because it seems Delta is running their 757-200 on positioning flights on odd days. Similar to how they are running an odd 757 with lie-flat seats to Raleigh, North Carolina, they are running these 757-200’s on seemingly positioning flights, and the good news is you can try out the new 757-200 flat-bed’s on them.
Delta 757-200 Flat-Bed Positioning Route
For example, on an upcoming Saturday, Delta is operating the 757-200 from New York to Atlanta. My guess is this plane is coming off of the JFK-LAX route which has the new new Delta 757-200’s Transcon Business Elite service.
I’m determined to get on one of these flights soon. There are a few additional routes where this plane is being operated on odd days. I wonder where this 757-200 with Flat-Bed Business Elite will fly to from Atlanta. Care to guess where this plane is heading to next?
- Routes With New Delta Transcon 757-200 Flat-Beds
- Delta Secrets – Delta 757 Lie-Flat To Raleigh (RDU)
- My Delta 757 Business Elite Selection Gamble
- Delta Launches Full Flat-Beds on New York-Los Angeles Flights in BusinessElite
- Delta Flying Non-BusinessElite 757’s from JFK-SEA and Still No Upgrades for Medallions
- Delta To Start Flying 757’s with Lie-Flat BusinessElite on JFK-LAX by July 1st
- Favorite First Class Seat On Delta 757 During Short Flight
- Vegas Bump Jackpot & Delta 757 Business Elite Seats
- First Class Problems-Last Row In 757 Delta First Class
- Delta Drastically Reducing Number of First Class Seats on 757’s
- Delta’s 757 First Class Service From Seat 1A
- Tonight’s View From 4A On Delta’s 757-200 Somewhere Over Nebraska
- Delta’s 757 Business Elite Seats – Holiday Traveling Isn’t So Bad
- In-Flight Delta Bar Game On 757 – Spot The Difference