This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I need to give a quick update regarding the Delta Routes With New Delta Transcon 757-200 Flat-Beds because it seems Delta is running their 757-200 on positioning flights on odd days. Similar to how they are running an odd 757 with lie-flat seats to Raleigh, North Carolina, they are running these 757-200’s on seemingly positioning flights, and the good news is you can try out the new 757-200 flat-bed’s on them.
Delta 757-200 Flat-Bed Positioning Route
For example, on an upcoming Saturday, Delta is operating the 757-200 from New York to Atlanta. My guess is this plane is coming off of the JFK-LAX route which has the new new Delta 757-200’s Transcon Business Elite service.
I’m determined to get on one of these flights soon. There are a few additional routes where this plane is being operated on odd days. I wonder where this 757-200 with Flat-Bed Business Elite will fly to from Atlanta. Care to guess where this plane is heading to next?
- Routes With New Delta Transcon 757-200 Flat-Beds
- Delta Secrets – Delta 757 Lie-Flat To Raleigh (RDU)
- My Delta 757 Business Elite Selection Gamble
- Delta Launches Full Flat-Beds on New York-Los Angeles Flights in BusinessElite
- Delta Flying Non-BusinessElite 757’s from JFK-SEA and Still No Upgrades for Medallions
- Delta To Start Flying 757’s with Lie-Flat BusinessElite on JFK-LAX by July 1st
- Favorite First Class Seat On Delta 757 During Short Flight
- Vegas Bump Jackpot & Delta 757 Business Elite Seats
- First Class Problems-Last Row In 757 Delta First Class
- Delta Drastically Reducing Number of First Class Seats on 757’s
- Delta’s 757 First Class Service From Seat 1A
- Tonight’s View From 4A On Delta’s 757-200 Somewhere Over Nebraska
- Delta’s 757 Business Elite Seats – Holiday Traveling Isn’t So Bad
- In-Flight Delta Bar Game On 757 – Spot The Difference
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.