This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Newer models of the A380 may do away with the grand staircase in favor or a narrower one that would allow for more passengers as well as reducing the weight of the plane.
- American Airlines Launches Several New Routes
- New Delta Offer For You Check Your Amex Account!
- Delta Increases Same Day Confirm/Standby Fees
- 12 New Lounges Join Priority Pass
- American Airlines 737 Diverts After Soda Spills Onboard
- American Airlines Launches Free Main Cabin Meals
- Here Are Three Alternatives to Uber
- Here Is Why the Airbus A380 Isn’t Big Enough
American Airlines has announced that they will be following in Delta’s footsteps by offering free Main Cabin Meals on transcontinental flights between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- TopCashBack Double Cash Back Event
- Deal Alert: Free $10 Uber Ride Existing Users
- Free Drink On Southwest Tomorrow!
- Hot Deal Starbucks Extra $15 WYB $50 eGift Card
- Save Up To 43% SPG San Diego, Vegas, Miami
- Up To 30% Bonus When Transfer Hotel Points To Air Canada Aeroplan
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- AirBerlin Award Sale To Europe
- Delta Skymiles Flash Sale
- New Amex Offers For You Today!
We’ve written several times about Delta One Business Class between New York (JFK)- LAX/SFO, however with the new addition to Delta Main Cabin Meals on Transcon Flights, I decided to try out Delta Transcontinental JFK-LAX Comfort Plus.
- Flight Review: Delta Transcontinental JFK-LAX Comfort Plus
- Hotel Review: Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Drink of the Week:
- Delta One Mimosa
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.