This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Starting September first you can sign up for the Continental Mileathon. The promotion awards Onepass members with up to 100,000 miles based on partner activity during the promotion period. The promotion runs September 1, 2009 through November 30, 2009.
Here’s how it works
- Register* for Mileathon between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30, 2009, and then complete qualifying credit-earning activities at continental.com.
- Activities include using online check-in, booking flights, hotel stays and car rentals and more. Each credit-earning activity you complete between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31, 2009** earns you credits. The more credits you accumulate, the more miles you earn.
- At the end of the promotion, the top credit-earner in each OnePass category will also receive a Grand Reward – a dream vacation for two to Colorado, Hawaii, China or Paris, including First Class or BusinessFirst® airfare, hotel accommodations and a $500 gift card.
- *Must reside in the 48 contiguous United States.
- **This offer is not retroactive; credit accrual begins the date of registration.
Remember to check back on Sept. 1, 2009 to register for Mileathon at continental.com/mileathon. This should be an easy way to add to your bank of Continental miles without traveling.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.