This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
- Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage cards
- Citi Select/ AAdvantage American Express cards
- Citi Gold /AAdvantagecards
- Citi / AAdvantageAmerican Express card
- CitiBusiness / AAdvantage cards
Fly for fewer American Airlines AAdvantage® miles with Reduced Mileage Awards!* Whether flying first-class or coach, you can save thousands of American Airlines AAdvantage® miles when redeeming for flights to the select destinations below. Third quarter awards are valid for round trip MilesSAAerSM travel awards only originating in the 48 contiguous United States. Booking is valid June 1, 2010 – September 30, 2010 for travel from July 1, 2010 through September 30, 2010. All travel must be completed by September 30, 2010. To claim your award, or for more information, call American Airlines AAdvantage® Reservations at 1-800-882-8880.
How to Book
To claim your award, or for more information, call American Airlines AAdvantage® Reservations at 1-800-882-8880.
Terms and Conditions
- Save 7,500 miles on coach or business class to select destinations
- Book June 1, 2010 – September 30, 2010 for travel from July 1, 2010 through September 30, 2010
- Award travel is valid for First/Business and Coach Class travel on American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection® service where applicable.
- Offer valid for round trip MileSAAverSM awards only.
- The Reduced Mileage Awards may only be claimed from the primary card member’s Citi® / AAdvantage® card account.
- Valid for First Class on flights with two classes of service and Business Class on flights with three classes of service.
- You must be a Citi® / AAdvantage® credit cardmember at the time the award is issued to be eligible for a Reduced Mileage Award.
- This offer is not available for Citi® / AAdvantage® credit cardmembers in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- More Terms and Conditions here
In combination with the 35% transfer bonus from hotel points to American Airlines Advantage accounts, you could save a good percentage of miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.