Our site may contain affiliate links from our partners, such as American Express. Read Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Some offers may have expired or are unavailable at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
It seems like just yesterday (mentioned a few weeks ago) I blogged about my recent move to a hub-captive city. Time flew by and I realized I haven’t posted for over a week.
A few things I’ve missed:
- Detla eliminates award redeposit fees for Platinums
- Priority Club Point Break List is out (Good stuff – Warning: could cause paralysis by analysis:))
- Lucky complains about not getting bumped anymore…then gets bumped
- Free miles through buying dollars is fully live again
- I’ll detail my trouble with booking a Renfe train ticket through Spain
- Preview of my trip to Spain using USAirways Miles, Hilton Free Night certs, SPG Free Nights Certs, and Marriott points
- Miles Junkie will explain a little known Southwest promotion
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.