Our 2011 travels allowed us to visit some exciting places. Professional and personal travel took us to international locations and places a little closer to home. We developed a personal travel schedule that we called our “Year of the B”. For this plan, we identified locations starting with a B and then went for it.
Delta In Flight Certificate Giveaway
Leave a comment on this post with your best guess why we chose to title our personal travel theme the “Year of the B”. I’ll select 3 comments at random the end of the day on 11/14 and send each winner 5 Delta in-flight certificates each (good until 12/31/12). Hint: I’ve included a few hints in my last few posts this week.
With plenty to celebrate and a plethora of points and miles, we set off for one of our best travel years ever. Below are most of the trip reports I have on the plan to develop. These reports are either in development or are already posted. Feel free to drop me a note and let me know which one’s you’d like to see first.
Trip Report Summary
- Bora Bora – Celebrated a big milestone in our lives and planned for a new one. Air France Business Class, Andaz West Hollywood, Hilton Moorea, Intercontinental Bora Bora, Le Meridien Tahiti, and Ritz Carlton LA are the places we visited.
- How we redeemed DL miles for business class for a trip on Delta and Air France – complete
- ATL > LAX in DL Business Class and an over night at the Andaz West Hollywood
- LAX > PPT in Air France Business Class and ferry to Moorea
- Hilton Moorea
- Moorea Activities
- InterContinental Bora Bora
- Villa Mahana Restaurant Bora Bora
- Le Meridien Tahiti
- Ritz Carlton LAX and LAX > ATL in DL Business Class
- Bahamas Trip Report – in process
- Trip Overview post
- AA First Class From From ATL To EZE
- Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Breakfast At Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Activities
- Trip report of the Bohemian Hotel Savannah
- Le Meridian Dallas – in process
- Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel – in process