In 2009, I shared how I earned over 150,000 Delta SkyMiles through car rentals. New promotions are here for 2012. As I usually do this time of year I carefully reviewed the HotList, thanks Evan!, and have decided that I will focus on earning US Airways miles through my car rentals.
I will earn 3,000 US Airways miles with every car rental of 3 days or more just by adding a coupon code to my reservation. This part of the points and miles game is so easy. It is a basic step that all mileage earners should take, find a car rental promotion code that works for you and add it to your car rental reservations.
How To Book
- Book your car rental at Avis.com
- Apply coupon code MUAA044 to your reservation at the time of booking
- Add your US Airways Dividend Miles number at time of booking
- Valid through February of 2013
- Participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. and Canada
- Valid on rentals of 3 days or more
- Receive 3000 bonus miles
By using a standard approach to booking car rentals I laid out here you can save money and earn miles. Adding a coupon code to your car rental reservations will allow you to maximize earning on car rentals and quickly rack up airline miles.
*Points, Miles and Martinis will receive a very small referral credit for reservations booked through the Avis link in this post. All deals mentioned are ones that I considered for myself.