This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Airlines is offering a sweet bonus when you dine at one of your favorite restaurants. You can earn an easy 1,500 AA miles and 5 points per dollar through this promotion. The miles can add up quick. The promotion caught my eye because it came with my kind of picture.
How To Register
- You can register through this link
- Register a new AAdvantage dining account and earn 1,500 AA miles with your first $30 spent on dining
- Earn 5 miles per dollar spent on dining
- Must register and dine by December 31, 2012
- Must spend a total of $30 or more (including tax and tip) in one dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club after joining the AAdvantage DiningSM program
- Terms and Conditions can be found here
If you plan to eat out, you might as well earn miles while doing it. Plus with this promotion, a new account will yield an easy 1,500 AA miles after you spend your first $30 on dining.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.