Hyatt’s first 2012 promotion is now open for registration. Jeff Zidell recently announced Hyatt’s new promotion. With the new promotion you can earn up to 44,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points by staying at a Hyatt Hotel from February 1, 2012 through April 30th, 2012. The details of the promotion along with registration link are below.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion through this link
- Earn up to 44,000 points by staying at Hyatt from February 1, 2012 through April 30th, 2012
- Earn a bonus for every four nights at a Hyatt
- Stay 4 earn 4,000 points
- Stay 8 earn 8,000 points
- Stay 12 earn 12,000 points
- Stay 16 earn 20,000 points
- Must register by March 31, 2012
The promotion is not faster free nights, but I’m glad Hyatt finally introduced a promotion for 2012.
See related promotions:
Detailed terms and conditions
If you haven’t already done so, consider signing up for my RSS Feed to have blog posts sent directly to your email, or consider joining me on Twitter or Facebook.