This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
The Lorax, who speaks for the trees, and Hilton have partnered to offer a chance at a free Costa Rica Trip. One lucky winner will be selected to win an all inclusive stay at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton in Central Pacific, Costa Rica for four people. The promotion is to highlight the upcoming Lorax movie which hits theaters on March 2nd, but also spreads the word about how small change can have a big difference.
We all remember the story of the Lorax. The boy who spoke with the Once-ler about how the world was once a beautiful place filled with tons of Truffula trees. I recall the story to be a big gloomy, but did like the Tuffula trees. I wonder how different this movie will be. Anyway, you can enter to win a trip for four to the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific.
How To Register
- You can register through this link
- Winners will receive four nights in the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific
- Airfare will be provided for the winner and three friends in coach class
- Prize ARV: $6,000
- Must enter the promotion between February 13, 2012 and April 29, 2012
- You can enter once through the link above
- Once you enter through the link there are two additional ways to enter the promotion
- (1) Book and stay at any DoubleTree by Hilton hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio and receive one entry per stay
- (2) Handprint a 3″ x 5″ card with your name, complete mailing address, telephone number, valid email address and your Hilton HHonors Account Number, and mail in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed, to: DoubleTree by Hilton™ Costa Rica Eco-Trip Sweepstakes, 7930 Jones Branch Drive, #1087G. McLean, VA 22102
- A winner will be selected on May 14, 2012
- Detailed terms and conditions can be found here
Costa Rica is a beautiful country. This could be a quick and easy way to win a free trip there for you and three of your friends.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.