This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Delta has partnered with AClub to offer triple Delta SkyMiles with every stay through March 30th, 2012. In addition to triple miles, you can easily get AClub platinum status through a promotional offer.
Triple Delta SkyMiles
If you book an Accor hotel from now until March 31, 2012 you’ll earn triple Delta SkyMiles on your stays.
- Offer is valid from 1/30/2012 through 3/31/2012
- Here is the offer link
I received my AClub platinum status through a similar give away earlier this year. This promotional offer is good through May 31, 2012. The offer is for cardholders of the Citi Premier Miles World Elite MasterCard from United Arab Emirates, but reports from View From the Wing are that the status upgrade is instant.
AClub Platinum Status
- Earn Platinum Status with 60 nights or 25,000 A|Club points.
- 100% A|Club points bonus for every stay
- Exclusive benefits at Sofitel*, Pullman and MGallery hotels.
- Welcome drink and gift
- Room upgrade**
- Late check-out up to 4:00 pm**
- A room always available if you reserve at least 3 days before your arrival.
- A Thalassa sea & spa Institute beauty and treatment product when you stay at Sofitel Thalassa sea & spa
- A welcome gift for any stay of 10 nights or more at Adagio, plus late check-out**
- Dedicated customer service
- * Except Thalassa sea & spa
- ** upon request, and subject to availability
This promotion may be good for those who already stay in AClub hotels or to credit points to Delta for a one off stay.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.