This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
To earn points at a restaurant in a Starwood hotel, all you have to do is take your receipt and SPG card to the front desk before you leave the hotel. We earned SPG points at the W Hollywood Delphine Brasserie on our way to Bora Bora last year. The process couldn’t have been easier and the points had posted before we returned from our trip.
In addition, Starwood is running a promotional discount at restaurants and bars from March 27 through June 30, 2012. The available list of restaurants and associated discounts can be found through the SPG find a restaurant website.
Starwood Restaurant & Bars Offer
- Up to 20% off; varies by location
- Save and Earn SPG points for restaurant spending through June 30th, 2012
Terms and conditions
- Discount is NOT applicable to breakfast or on alcoholic beverages. Breakfast may be defined differently by venue
- Discount must be requested in the restaurant at the time of settling the bill, even if applying charges to one’s room; cannot be applied at the front desk
- Discount not applicable in conjunction with additional restaurant or hotel specific promotions
- Discount excludes applicable service charges, taxes, and gratuities
- See full terms and conditions here
The Amex SPG personal and business cards are currently offering extra bonus points per card.
If you are going to eat at a Starwood restaurant before June 30th, be sure to check out the discounts offered by going to the Starwood Preferred guest restaurants and bars website.
*Points, Miles and Martinis will earn a 5,000 SPG points bonus for approved referrals through the SPG referral bonus program.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.