We shared how you can earn points and miles by being pampered at Spas. Now SpaFinder is offering a limited time 25% off discount good for gift card purchases. When you purchase a SpaFinder gift card of $100 or more, you’ll receive a 25% off discount on a second one of the same value.
How To Get 25% Off
- Enter the 25% off coupon code MOTHER25 at SpaFinder during checkout
- Buy one SpaFinder Gift Certificate for $100 or more & SAVE 25% on a second of the same value
- Terms and conditions are applied to all gift certificates/gift cards
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or applied to previous purchases
- Promotion expires May 3, 2012 11:59PM PT
- Second gift certificate must be of same value
- Minimum purchase amount $100
A 25% discount on SpaFinder gift cards allows you to buy and print your certificates immediately, it is not the best offer. You can simply purchase $100 worth of Spa Finder gift cards at Costco for only $79.99. This is inclusive of shipping. But if you are not a Costco member, they will add about a ~$5 surcharge, knocking a $200 purchase down to about $165. You still have to get the certificates shipped to your house.
It sounds like the 25% off Mother’s Day special is really a 12.5% off coupon for $200 in spend. What would really be great is if there was a way to double dip this promotion with a purchase through an online portal. FrequentMiler or anyone else have experience double dipping with SpaFinder?