This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Mrs Weekly Flyer knows that I like picking up points and miles with everyday spending. She even went as far as to pick up a Christmas present last year which earned miles. Let’s just say she knows the way to my heart is through points and miles.
So when we needed to sign up for natural gas service, it was only natural to look for the best way to earn miles when we signed up. The current offer with Delta expires on May 4, 2012. So if you are in the market, there is still time to convert your account into a mile earning account. If you don’t yet have service, there is also a 5,000 mile sign up bonus as well.
How To Register
- Sign up at the Georgia Natural Gas website
- Use promotion code DELTA5K at sign up
- Get 5,000 Delta SkyMiles when you sign up for Georgia Natural Gas
- Earn 1 SkyMile per dollar spent
- Promotion available through May 4, 2012
Here is a snip-it of our miles we earned just this year alone with natural gas purchases. While it is not a huge number, every mile counts in my book.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can earn miles as part of the partnership between Georgia Natural Gas and Delta?
- GNG customers in good standing who are on any of GNG’s published residential or commercial price plans and are also SkyMiles members are eligible to start earning miles.
- How many miles will I earn?
- For each payment to GNG, you will earn one mile for every dollar paid, excluding sales tax.
- When will my miles be posted to my Delta SkyMiles account?
- New GNG customers will have miles posted to their SkyMiles account within 3-4 weeks of full payment of the first GNG bill. Ongoing miles will be posted monthly after bill payment is received.
- I am not a Delta SkyMiles member. How do I become a Delta SkyMiles member so I may start earning miles as a GNG customer?
- It’s easy to sign up for Delta SkyMiles. Simply visit delta.com/joinskymiles.
- I have multiple GNG Accounts. May I earn miles for each GNG account?
- Yes. Simply fill out the form at onlygng.com/skymiles for each of your GNG accounts. You may elect to have each of your GNG accounts distributed to a single or multiple SkyMiles accounts as you wish.
- May I direct the miles that I earn through GNG to someone’s SkyMiles account other than my own?
- Yes. Simply enter the SkyMiles member name and account information atonlygng.com/skymiles, or call GNG Customer Care toll-free at 855.4GNGMILES (855.446.4645).
- Do the miles earned through Georgia Natural Gas count toward Medallion status as Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs)?
- Unfortunately, they do not.
- How can I check my Delta SkyMiles account balance?
- Visit delta.com/skymiles to check your balance.
- If my GNG miles are not posting to my SkyMiles account who do I contact?
- Please contact us at 855.4GNGMILES (855.446.4645) and we will check on the status. However, if you have recently signed up, please keep in mind it may take 3-4 weeks before miles start posting to your SkyMiles account.
- I’m already a part of the TrueBlue Schools program with Georgia Natural Gas; may I still earn miles as part of the Delta SkyMiles partnership?
- Unfortunately, GNG customers are limited to one partnership program at a time.
- I have a question not listed here. Whom can I contact?
- Call GNG Customer Care toll-free at 855.4GNGMILES (855.446.4645), or email us atDeltaQuestions@onlygng.com
If you live in the Georgia Natural Gas market and have not signed up for this promotion, you are leaving miles on the table. A few simple steps will have you earning miles for natural gas bills in no time.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.