This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you are looking for a quick way to earn Delta SkyMiles, the SkyMiles World Check Card is currently offering 30,000 SkyMiles. To earn the miles you first have to sign up for a Suntrust checking account and then make your first purchase before July 31, 2012.
SkyMiles Check Card Offer Details
There is a personal offer for 30k SkyMiles and a business offer for 25k SkyMiles over at Delta’s website. The card offers miles on both PIN Point of Sale and signature-based purchases. Earning rates are 1 mile for every $1 spent on everyday purchases and 2 miles for every $1 spent on direct Delta purchases.
- No limit on the number of miles you can earn
- Apply your miles toward Award Travel to more than 450 destinations worldwide
- Existing SunTrust checking customers are eligible for a 15,000 mile bonus by choosing the Delta SkyMiles World Check Card
- Annual fee of $75 for the personal and $120 for the business is not waived the first year
- The Delta SkyMiles Check Cards are issued by SunTrust Banks, Inc. and are available in AL, AR, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, WV, VA and Washington, D.C.
- Please make sure you read the detailed terms and conditions
There is value in the Delta’s SkyMiles program, even thought it is the toughest airline program to redeem for awards you want to take. If you’re looking for some SkyMiles, this offer may be a quick and easy way for you to bulk up on SkyMiles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.