Summer is approaching fast and a lot of us are hitting the road. To celebrate Hertz being voted “Best Overall Car Rental Company” in Zagat’s 2012/13 U.S. Car Rental Survey, Hertz is giving Points, Miles & Martinis 3,000 Hertz Gold Plus points to give away to our readers. You can win 1,000 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points which is worth 2 free weekend days (or 1 free weekend day if used as an AnyDay reward (no black-out dates)) plus a Zagat Guidebook to help find the best restaurants, golf courses and other activities when traveling.
Zagat users gave Hertz top honors for their “Travel at the Speed of Hertz” experience with the company’s latest innovations, which include:
- Mobile Gold Alerts / “Carfirmations”: Hertz’s new mobile email/SMS text service – Mobile Gold Alerts – that confirm a Gold customer’s reservation and advises them of their car location.
- Hertz Gold Choice / “Choose Control”: Hertz Gold Choice gives the customer the power to keep the car they reserved or simply choose another, something no other car rental brand offers.
How To Enter
- Leave a comment in this post telling us where you would take a weekend road trip
- Example: “We would like to take Baby Weekly Flyer to the beaches of South Carolina for a summer road trip”
- Must leave comment by June 18, 2012
- One entry per contestant
- One winner will be selected at random
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards will be deposited directly into their membership account
- If not a Hertz Gold member – join here for free
One lucky winner will be selected at random from the valid entries. The grand prize winner will receive 1,000 Hertz Gold Plus points into their account. In addition, the grand prize winner will receive a Zagat Guidebook to help with summer travels.
- 1,000 Hertz Gold Plus points
- Zagat Guidebook
Runner Up Prize Winner
Two lucky winners will be selected at random from the valid entries. Each runner up prize winner will receive 1,000 Hertz Gold Plus points into their account.
Did you know 1,000 points equals 2 free weekend days for Standard Rewards or 1 free weekend day for AnyDay Rewards (no black-out days)? The rewards are available for Compact to Premium cars.
So where would you like to go on a weekend road trip this summer?