This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I received an awesome deal because I have a Starwood American Express card. We received an email today for two complimentary tickets to the TOTEM Cirque du Soleil event on July 11, 2012. This offer is complimentary to those that have a Starwood American Express. Simply call to reserve your free tickets, then show up at the event with your Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card and pick up the complimentary tickets. You’ll also get a cocktail reception for free along with parking, swag bag, pre-show and intermission access to the Tapis Rouge tent.
- What: Exclusive Cardmember event at TOTEM by Cirque du Soleil. Live the VIP Rouge experience and enjoy category 1 tickets to the show!
- When: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, VIP Rouge experience starts at 6:30pm, TOTEM by Cirque du Soleil starts at 8pm
- Where: Under the Big Top at Boston Marine Industrial Park on the Waterfront, Boston, MA
- Price: Free!! Complimentary tickets for you and a guest³ (includes category 1 ticket to TOTEM, VIP Rouge experience including pre-show and intermission access to the Tapis Rouge tent, cocktail reception with canapés, complimentary parking, gift bag and animation). Must show your Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express at check-in.
- Call 1-800-445-7374 to reserve your seat
- Tickets are available starting Thursday, June 7 at 3pm
- Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Category 1 tickets can be in section 103, 104, 200, 201, or 202. Visit www.cirquedusoleil.com for more information.
- This offer is non-transferable and is good only for the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cardmember and one guest. Advance registration is required. No refunds will be issued. Cardmembers must show their Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express at check-in.
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cardmember is responsible for all expenses other than entrance to the event and hospitality area and those items specifically listed.
- The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cardmember for him or herself and on behalf of each guest, by accepting this offer and participating in the event, hereby forever and irrevocably releases Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and American Express, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and promoters from any liability, damages, costs, losses or claims whatsoever arising or claimed to arise out of acceptance of the invitation described herein, participation in the event or the cancellation or failure of any of them to be able to participate in the event, including the use of any gift received by him or her as part of the event.
- Preferred Guest, SPG, Starpoints, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Le Méridien, Westin, Sheraton, Aloft, Element, Four Points and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Starwood American Express credit card has been in my wallet for many years. It’s benefits such as this and the great value of SPG points that keeps the card in my wallet.
If you are interested in a Starwood Preferred American Express credit card you can see the details of the current 25k bonus offer in my previous post through this link.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.