Points, Miles and Martinis is back again to give away a cool 5,000 American Airlines miles. This time it is small that wins BIG! Here at PMM we value redemptions that avoid the usual suspect tourist cities of the world and seek out unique places we could never get to otherwise.
For part II of the Points, Miles and 5,000 mAArtinis Giveaway, we want to know your favorite small towns. For this giveaway, we will define a small town as any city in the world with a population less than 5000.
- Leave a comment in this official entry post with your favorite small town to visit and the reason why you recommend others visit.
Example: My favorite small town is Marfa, Texas because of the minimalist art museums, West Texas landscape, incredible remoteness, and the Marfa Lights.
Grand Prize – 3,000 American Airline Miles
PMM will select the commenter who best ‘sells’ their favorite small city. The winner will receive 3,000 American Airlines. The miles will be deposited into their American Airlines account.
Prizes – Two Sets Of 1,000 American Airlines Miles
Two winners will be selected at random to each win 1,000 American Airlines. The miles will be deposited into their American Airlines account.
- Limited to the first 350 comments
- Limit one entry per person
- Comment must include a small town with less than 5,000 people AND a reason
- Winning comments will be subjectively selected