During the Singapore Air First Class award booking frenzy this week, we gave the opportunity to win a set of Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins.
To enter, all you had to do was share your Singapore Air routing and booking class in the official entry post. Five winners were selected to win 1 of 5 sets of Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins. Hopefully these napkins will come in handy for those of you flying on Singapore Air in the coming months.
We shared our routing and still can’t believe we redeemed only 140,000 United miles for two tickets in Singapore Airlines all the way to the Maldives. We didn’t have enough United MileagePlus miles, so we gathered enough miles through an instant transfer of 80,000 Chase Ultimate Reward points we earned from the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card card. This was a “once in a lifetime” opportunity for us to book two Singapore Air First class awards and spend some time at the Park Hyatt in the Maldives.
Winners Of Points, Miles & Martinis Cocktail Napkins
Congratulations to the following Winners.
- Sil (comment #11) “Lax-Sin and Sin to Kul (biz class) Kul-Sin (biz class) with connection Sin- Sfo and Sfo – lax lst class”
- Susan (comment #8) “With the help of a friend I was lucky enough to book (through US Airways and with US Airways miles) a ticket last night. My routing is CLT-SFO-SIN (three days there) all in First. Then SIN-HGK-SFO-CLT again in First. Hong Kong is my destination and I will be there three days as well. All of this cost me 120,000 miles. I am thrilled to bits.”
- Phil (comment #1) “With RDU-sfo to start. Going October. Didn’t have enough for round trip so coming back Ethad in f – not bad!!!!! Nice round the world trip”
- Oneeyedjack (comment #18) “almost same itinerary as you but we’re doing SFO-HKG-SIN-MLE and then back. all in SQ F and J. you should be able to tack on the free one way back to your home airport since it worked for me.”
- Benny (comment #14) “Doing TPE-PEK-SIN-SYD, SYD-SIN-DPS, DPS-SIN-NRT-TPE for next February. Mix ofbiz and first class. 260K pts. Can’t wait!”
We’ll send an email to each of the winners with instructions on how to receive the prize.
Congratulations to the cocktail napkin winners and those got in on a Singapore Air First class award redemption. If you won, the Singapore Sling, Krug champagne or any beverage of choice will rest very nicely on top of these napkins.
Thanks for participating in our small contest.